Mineral Water Treatment Plant
Product Code : 01
Due to the increased demands of mineral water, Mineral Water Treatment Plant needs an increased efficiency. Accessible with skillful installation, the designing of the plant is included with economically viable capacity. Other parts and components of the plants is included with bottle filling machine, ultra/ro filtration plant, bottle manufacturing, and labeling etc. Offered with assorted capacities, these can be adjustment in accordance with several requirements. The Mineral Water Treatment Plant is featured with water transfer pumps, for the raw water-feeding. It is also integrated with multigrade sand filters so as to remove the suspended matters as well as turbidity active in the raw water. The plant is made with quality raw materials, modish techniques, and the frameworks for changeless quality monitoring.
Key Features of Mineral Water Treatment Plant :
- Activated Carbon Filter is provisioned in SS construction so as to provide the filter raw water.
- Most reliable and consistent solutions for delivering the mineral water.
- Involvement of precocious technology in the construction and operation of the plant.
- Mineral Water Treatment Plant is provisioned with pH chemical dosing and ozonator.
- Micron Cartridge Filters are available with corrosion proof housing, appropriate for the brackish water conditions.
- High Pressure Pumps are provided with motors for the operation of reverse osmosis system.
D-64, Diamond Park, G.I.D.C. Naroda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382330, India