- Unit of Measure :
Our reputed company provides qualitative assortment of Industrial Reverse Osmosis (RO) Plant. This rigidly built array is procured from our esteemed suppliers who are well reckoned in the industry. Our plants are having various remarkable attributes which includes high tensile strength, flawless performance and perfectly connected pipes with two large containers. Industrial Reverse Osmosis Plant is immensely utilized in various residential and industrial sectors for reducing impurities from the water and meets WHO drinking water standard.
After a particular time the flow due to osmosis and the reserve flow are same in RO Plant (REVERSE OSMOSIS PLANT). At this stage the compartment seizes the exchange of water. This condition is known as osmotic equilibrium. The difference so formed in this stage creates a pressure known as osmotic pressure that ha a direct relation with the concentration of the solution. And now with the external pressure in the right hand compartment the flow of water stops and the equilibrium is reached. The difference in the concentration I directly proportional to the pressure applied from outside.
The impurities like salt and other components are rejected by the membrane, thus the left compartment is filled with pure water and right with the salt solution.
The water starts streaming to the left storage space of RO Plant (REVERSE OSMOSIS PLANT) into the right storage space, if an external pressure is applied and the pressure is inflated. This process is referred to as the reverse osmosis. The pressure thus applied purifies the salt solution and extraction of the pure water. This process is most efficacious when the pure water needs to be produced from water that has low salt content.
The Features Of Industrial Reverse Osmosis Plant :-The RO Plant (REVERSE OSMOSIS PLANT) we offer in the domain of reverse osmosis is exceptionally effective. Our offering has a high working capacity with effective performance and cost effectiveness. This is capable of removing 98% of the impurities from the water including mixed salt. Some of the important features with which our product is appreciated by numerous clients are :-
- The electrical capacity of the product is 415V with phase 3 and 50Hz.
- He product recovery varies form 50% to 80%.
- The offering concentrate on draining and discharging at the O ring psi.
- The flow rate of the produce is 1.5 to 32 m3/hr equivalent to 4.4 â 140 GPM.
- The salt rejection goes up to 98% depending on the composition of the feed water.
RO Plant Applications :
- This helps to develop ultra pure water for electronic industry.
- Pharmaceutical industry can also use its ultra pure water
- It can prepare processed water for manufacturing plants.
- This RO Plant (REVERSE OSMOSIS PLANT) is perfect for preparing clean drinking water
- The product is used in food processing industry for the usage of clean water.
- It is also used by beverage industry.
- Industries related to bio-technology uses the water produced by our offering.
- The water for boilers can be prepared.
Product Specific Information :-
- Industrial RO plants are also known as industrial reverse osmosis plant
- Perform work in any circumstance such as no voltage, under-voltage, over-current,etc
- Industrial Reverse Osmosis Plant remove harmful matter, free chloride, organic matter,etc
- Such RO Plant are made of full stainless steel structure
- Suitable for healthy & hegemonic drinking water purpose
- Highly efficient in performing purification process
- Suitable for energy saving and low noise functioning
- Suitable for maintaining stability of water output
- Have electrical and instrument control panel onskid
- Having prevent membrane scaling facility
- Having automatic and manual backwash
- Provide 99% desalination rate
Technical Details of Industrial RO plants :-
|Quick Buyer Detail|
|Place of Origin:||Ahmedabad, Gujarat||Certification:||ISO 9001:2008, Trust Stamp||Business Type||Exporter , Manufacturer , Trader , Wholesaler and Supplier|
|Export Markets:||Worldwide||Application:||Beverage||MOQ:||As per buyers|
|FOB Price:||Sent By Mail||Payment Terms:||Cash in advance, L/C, T/T||PT:||Water|
|Application:||Bbeverage||Material:||Carbon steel/SS||Function:||washing filling capping|
|"border-top: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); border-right: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0);" align="center">Black/gray/green||Running Quality:||Steady||DT:||Electric|
|Capacity:||0.25-200TPH||OP:||130~220psi, 230psi (max.)||Voltage(V):||380V-600V|
|PWO:||250L(66.1G)per hour||Valve:||Manual & automatic||Display:||TDS PPM|
|Pump power:||1KW, 1.5KW, 2.2KW,3.0KW||Size:||70*70*170-250*77*176||Technology:||Ro, UF, EDI, mix bed|
|RO membrane:||CSM, DOW, ULP||Pileline:||SS304 or PVC||Price:||Competitive Price, By Email|
|Raw Water TDS:||36000 ppm||Output Water TDS:||Meet WHO Standard||Control:||PLC|
|OC/LC:||Low||Operation:||Auto||ASSP:||Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
- MOQ: Minimum Order Quantity
- PT: Processing Types
- DT: Driven Type
- OP: Operating Pressure
- PWO: Pure-water output
- OC/LC: Operation Cost/Labor Cost
- ASSP: After-sales Service Provided
Packaging & Delivery :-
Delivery Detail: About 30 days.
D-64, Diamond Park, G.I.D.C. Naroda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382330, India