Packaged Drinking Water Plant
Price And Quantity
- 550000.00 - 1250000.00 INR
- 220 Volt (v)
- Full Automatic
- 99 %
We make packaged drinking water plant installation a stress-free process. With the ever-changing scenario of water treatment & purification industry, our professionals introduce new trends of technology. We offer profound solution that meets current packaged drinking water trends/standards. There is a thorough designing, planning & installing of the plant. We address the exacting demand for quality water purification as well as bottling. We serve clients from commercial, industrial and domestic sectors. Some of the detailed factors we maintain, are: quality of treated/purified water, appropriate bottling/packaging, utilities & cost involved, availability of good minerals in the water.
We keep a perfect balance of following aspects of the packaged drinking water plant:
1) Technical specifications that are flexible.
2) Implementation of new and effective technology.
3) Building architecture plan and machinery setup.
4) Planning for the cost of entire plant.
5) Maintenance / repair solutions.
6) Industrial approvals and legal documentation.
7) Necessary energy preservation motives.
8) Decrease in pollution and better productivity control.
Keeping all these factors in a systematic way, we assure optimal performance of the drinking water plant. We cater to the defined water purification needs. Using an advanced purification process, our plants offer high-efficiency operations. Also, we develop packaged drinking water plants in various functional capacities. There is effective use of stainless steel piping and FRP vessels etc. We use advanced and reliable components for optimum service life.
Applications of Packaged Drinking Water Plant:
1) To produce and package quality drinking water for businesses.
2) To offer packaged drinking water in assorted capacities.
Packaged Drinking Water Plant Technical Details:
1) Automatic Grade : Manual
2) Installation Services Required : Yes
3) Type Of Machines : Water Purification System
4) Air Supply Pressure : 0.7 mPa
5) Air Consumption : 0.6 m3/ min
6) Rinsing Water Consumption : 7.5 T/H
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Month
- 15-20 Days
- All India
D-64, Diamond Park, G.I.D.C. Naroda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382330, India