Stainless Steel RO Plant
Price And Quantity
- 110000.00 - 250000.00 INR
- Semi Automatic
- 220-240 Volt (v)
Stainless Steel RO Plant is designed for a wide array of industrial and commercial applications. The robustly crafted plant provides 100% pure drinking water while preventing the spread of water-borne diseases. The precision designed system utilizes RO technology and quality approved components for optimum functionality and longevity. Water is purified through various steps in this plant which consist of purification, filling, rinsing, capping, sterilizing with oxidants, adding coagulation chemicals, filtration, further purification and softening.
These SS RO Plants are rigidly built with various remarkable attributes such as flawless performance, high tensile strength, and interconnected pipes with two instruments. Plants such as these are widely used in various industrial and residential sectors for treating water to reduce impurities and meet the standards of the WHO. The plants can be defined as those that perform the primary procedure of reverse osmosis in the optimal class of manufacturing plants. These plants face the major challenge of finding the best ways to reduce their energy consumption. Our provided plants incorporate sustainable and energy-efficient methods and provide consistent performance. Our SS RO Plants are exclusively used in waste management to improve the desalination process.
RO Plants made from stainless steel are used for several industrial and commercial applications. These plants were designed to offer 100% pure water to the customers and protect them from diseases associated with water. Stainless Steel RO Plants can be easily installed, feature less power consumption, have a long lifespan and are corrosion-resistant.
Stainless Steel RO Plant Advantages:
1) Help to deal with any kind of waste, as these are self-contained as well as self-sufficient water treatment plants, employing reverse osmosis.
2) Used to purify the harmful matter and remove the chloride and organic matter.
3) Installation is easy, corrosion-resistant plants operate faultlessly, and are flexible.
4) RO Plants can operate under a variety of conditions, such as zero voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and so on.
5) Used as a hegemonic and healthy water source.
6) Being energy efficient as well as noise-free, these are able to ensure the stability of water output.
7) On-board electrical and instrument control panels, with membrane scaling capability.
8) Provide manual and automatic backwash.
9) Has a long life and consumes less energy.
10) Easy installation and corrosion-resistant.
11) Zero failures, high tensile strength.
12) Easy to remove, user-friendly, affordable.
13) Designed to be functional and advanced.
14) Able to withstand increases in water pressure and temperature.
15) Stainless Steel RO Plants can purify hard water efficiently.
16) The provided systems are eco-friendly, and they have a range of treatment options.
17) Operational fluency and resistance to all weather conditions.
Stainless Steel RO Plant Technical Details:
|Quick Buyer Detail|
|Place of Origin:||Ahmedabad, Gujarat||Certification:||ISO 9001:2008||OC/LC:||Low|
|Export Markets:||Worldwide||Application:||Beverage||MOQ:||As per buyers|
|FOB Price:||Sent By Mail||Payment Terms:||Cash in advance, L/C, T/T||PT:||Water|
|Application:||Bbeverage||Material:||Carbon steel/SS||Function:||washing filling capping|
|CPW:||250-100 000 LPH||reaction chamber:||304/316 stainless steel||RO membrane:||auto wash and manual wash|
|ROMA:||medicament in machine Pure water||Operation:||Auto||Pumps:||Vertical High Pressure|
|Capacity:||0.25-200TPH||OP:||130~220psi, 230psi (max.)||Voltage(V):||380V-600V|
|PWO:||250L(66.1G)per hour||Valve:||Manual & automatic||Display:||TDS PPM|
|Pump power:||1KW, 1.5KW, 2.2KW,3.0KW||Size:||70*70*170-250*77*176||Technology:||Ro, UF, EDI, mix bed|
|RO membrane:||CSM, DOW, ULP||Pileline:||SS304 or PVC||Price:||Competitive Price, By Email|
|Raw Water TDS:||36000 ppm||Output Water TDS:||Meet WHO Standard||Control:||PLC|
|Business Type||Exporter , Manufacturer , Trader , Wholesaler and Supplier||Sand Filter:||FRP Tank with Mechanical Control Valve||ASSP:||Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Month
- 15-20 Days
- All India
D-64, Diamond Park, G.I.D.C. Naroda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382330, India